4th Calvin College Annual
Undergraduate Philosophy Conference
May 4-5th, 2012
TED SIDER & JILL NORTH
This year we are very pleased to have Cornell philosophers Jill North and Ted Sider as our keynote speakers. On Friday the 4th, Dr. North will kick off the conference with “The Structure of a Quantum World.” Dr. Sider will conclude the conference with “Against Parthood.”
Calvin’s undergraduate philosophy conference is a two-day event held each year to promote excellence in philosophy. In addition to keynote lectures from leading contemporary philosophers, the conference provides students an opportunity to present and receive rigorous feedback on their own work in the form of formal comments from a peer and Q&A.
- Participants: The conference is free of charge and open to the public.
- Papers: Accepting papers on all topics in philosophy.
- Lodging: Calvin students offering to host visiting students.
- Contact: For further questions about the conference, please contact Chad McIntosh: email@example.com
- Submission deadline is March 15th. Acceptance notification is April 1st. All papers are subject to blind review.
- Include detachable title paper with name, title, and institution affiliation. The paper itself should include only the paper title. Submit papers as attachments in pdf/word.doc format to Chad McIntosh (above email).
- Papers should be prepared to be read within 30-45 minutes.